Healthcare Quality Week 2016
Taking place October 16-22, Healthcare Quality Week is the time we dedicate to celebrating the contributions professionals have made in the field and their impact on healthcare! Throughout the week, we bring greater awareness to the Profession of Healthcare Quality and celebrate and acknowledge the work of healthcare quality professionals. We provide you with resources that you can use to help your organization celebrate the profession of healthcare quality as well as events to help you get in the spirit!
Whether you’re planning a week-long celebration or a Lunch & Learn event, take advantage of NAHQ’s HQW resources to make the most of your event.
- Observe National Healthcare Quality Week or Day, whichever suits your organization and its budget.
- Download the free Healthcare Quality Week poster and display it as is. Or, you can add your organization’s information to the customizable poster (for customization, view in Adobe Reader or Acrobat).
- Host a Lunch and Learn presentation.
- Download the official 2016 HQW logo and e-mail signature.
- Use publicity and word of mouth to promote HQW activities. Add your institution’s information in NAHQ’s press release template to spread the word.
- Get social.
Post updates and discussions on your social channels using #HQW2016.
Change your cover photo to promote HQW.
Let us contact your C-suite to inform them about HQW and provide them with a template message they can share with your colleagues and fellow staff throughout your institution. (For a customizable letter, complete the form.)
Join NAHQ President Michael Greer, RN MHA CPHQ CJCP, and Executive Director Stephanie Mercado, CAE, at Noon CST on October 21 for NAHQ’s virtual membership meeting, a unique opportunity for members to hear directly from NAHQ's leaders about the current and future state of the organization.
Members and CPHQs: In appreciation of your dedication and commitment to the profession and NAHQ, we’re hosting a complimentary webinar that will offer unique and exclusive content. Details coming soon. One hour of CPHQ CE will be awarded for this event.