CPHQ CE Credit Program Approval
NAHQ now approves your individual educational activities for CPHQ CE online! Please read the instructions and policy below before you submit an application.
- Follow the steps online to provide your program information and supplemental materials including: Program Presentation Module, Biographical Data Form for EACH Speaker, and Marketing Materials. You will receive a confirmation email after submission.
- Immediately after submitting your application, you will be directed to a payment page in NAHQ's online store.
- Select single or multiple offering, as well as a late fee if applicable, and proceed to check out in order to submit payment with a credit card. You will receive a second email confirming payment.
- If paying by check, please complete the online application in its entirety but do not submit payment. Make checks payable to NAHQ and include program title, organization and date.
All of the following documents must be submited online at least four weeks prior to the program date. Late applications may be denied. NAHQ will not award CPHQ hours retroactively.
All applications must be completed in their entirety prior to approval and include the following:
- Application Fee
- Program Presentation Module using the CPHQ Content Outline
- Biographical Data Form for EACH Speaker
- Marketing Materials
60 minutes of presentation time=1 CE hour.
We accept conferences, workshops, and online courses for continuing education approval. Home Study courses are not accepted.
Once reviewed, a letter of approval or denial will be emailed to the contact named in the application within two-four weeks from date of receipt.
The application fee is not refunded if an application is deferred or denied.
Programs approved by NAHQ for CPHQ credit hours have an approval period of 12 months in which CPHQ hours can be awarded.
Single Offering: program that will only take place once
Multiple Offering: program that will take place more than once
|For Profit Organizations||$750*||$1000*|
*Applications postmarked less than four weeks prior to the application date are subject to a $30 late fee.
NAHQ also offers approved program sponsors the opportunity to list their CPHQ CE course on NAHQ's Quality Events Calendar page at no charge.
For questions about the CPHQ program, please visit www.CPHQ.org.