Successfully passing each exam and completing the evaluation is worth 1 continuing education (CE) hour. CE exams are available for purchase in the Online Store.
NAHQ Members: FREE
Note: All CE articles from 2009 onward are hosted on the Wiley-Blackwell Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ) website.
1. Read CE Articles
Read the JHQ articles before taking the CE exam. NAHQ members can access JHQ articles for free at any time.
If you haven't already done so, create an online account with NAHQ.
- If you already have an account, click on Online Store
- Log in with your Web ID and Password.
- Click on "Proceed to the Online Store"
- Purchase your CE exams from the "JHQ CE" section of the Online Store in the left-hand navigation box. If you are a NAHQ member, you will still see the shopping cart however the amount will be $0.00.
Please note that if you wish to purchase multiple exams, you must purchase them all at one time (you are only allowed to make one purchase per credit card per day). Make sure that all the exams you wish to purchase are in your cart before you complete your purchase.
- Follow the instructions for completing your exams below.
- Log in to your NAHQ account with your Web ID and Password.
- In the Online Store, select "CE/Evaluations" from the left-hand menu, under "My Account" This link should take you to a page that lists all the CE exams you have purchased (that have not yet been completed).
- Complete your CE exam by clicking "Evaluate".
- Log in to your account at www.nurseslearning.com.
- Click "Your Records."
- Click "CE logbook."
- Choose from the list of courses displayed.
If you have problems, please contact NAHQ Customer Service at 800.966.9392.
Back to top