Successfully passing each exam and completing the evaluation is worth 1 continuing education (CE) hour. CE exams are available for purchase in the Online Store.
NAHQ Members: FREE
Note: All CE articles from 2009 onward are hosted on the Wiley-Blackwell Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ) website.
1. Read CE Articles
Read the JHQ articles before taking the CE exam. NAHQ members can access JHQ articles online for free at any time.
- Click on Order Exam next to the corresponding article below - this will take you to the Online Store.
- Add the JHQ CE exam to your shopping cart.
- Log in with your Web ID and Password.
- Once you have logged in, click Process My Order to finalize your purchase (Member Price: $0.00, Non-Member Price: $15.00)
Please note that if you wish to purchase multiple exams, you must purchase them all at one time (you are only allowed to make one purchase per credit card per day). Make sure that all the exams you wish to purchase are in your cart before you complete your purchase.
- Follow the "Complete the CE Exam" instructions below.
- Be sure you are logged in to the Online Store with your NAHQ web ID and password.
- In the Online Store, hover over "My Account" and select "CE/Evaluations" from the left-hand menu.
- This page lists all the CE exams you have purchased (that have not yet been completed).
- Complete your CE exam by clicking "Evaluate".
- Log in to your account at www.nurseslearning.com.
- Click "Your Records."
- Click "CE logbook."
- Choose from the list of courses displayed.
If you have problems, please contact NAHQ Customer Service at 800.966.9392.
Back to top