CPHQ Certification – Preparation Resources
Below is a list of resources that can be used to prepare for the CPHQ Certification exam:
NAHQ offers a variety of exam focused study materials, including live courses, online education, practice exams, and books, to help prepare those planning to sit for the CPHQ Certification exam.
- Q Solutions: Essential Resource for the Healthcare Quality Professional, 3rd Edition
- CPHQ Review Course
- CPHQ Practice Exam
- The Healthcare Quality Handbook: A Professional Resource and Study Guide, Janet Brown.
- Facilitation at a Glance: Your Pocket Guide to Facilitation, 2nd Edition, Ingrid Bens. (2008).
- Measuring Quality Improvement in Healthcare: A Guide to Statistical Process Control Applications, Raymond G. Carey. (2001).
- Preventing Medication Errors, Institute of Medicine. (2007).
- The Six Sigma Way Team Fieldbook, Peter Pande, Robert Neuman, & Roland Cavanagh. (2002).
- Understanding Patient Safety, Robert Wachte. (2008).
- Improving Healthcare Using Toyota Lean Production Methods. Robert Chalice. (2007).
- The Quality Toolbox, Nancy Tague. (2005).
- Lean Six Sigma Pocket Toolbook, Michael George, David Rowlans, Mark Price, & John Maxey. (2005).
- The Memory Jogger™ 2, 2nd edition. Michael Brassard, (2010). www.goalqpc.com
- Quality Chasm Series: Patient Safety—Achieving a New Standard for Care, Institute of Medicine. (2004).
- The Team Handbook, 3rd edition, Peter Scholtes, Brian Joiner, & Barbara Streibel. (2004).
- The Lean Enterprises Memory Jogger, Richard L. Macinnes. (2003).