NAHQ Next Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Plan now to exhibit at NAHQ Next 2017, the only event exclusively for healthcare quality professionals. From leaders and decision makers to those mid-career or just starting out in the field, NAHQ Next provides you with a prime opportunity to connect with our diverse audience.
Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
We offer new and exciting opportunities for you to increase your brand awareness and recognition among the 1,000+ attendees at NAHQ Next. Sponsored activities allow you the opportunity to engage with attendees throughout the course of the event.
On January 26, join us for a complimentary webinar for potential sponsors to learn more about NAHQ’s successes and how NAHQ Next serves as a prime opportunity for you to generate new leads and strengthen your connections with existing customers.
Opportunities abound with
- The Professional Development Center with the Networking Lounge, Head Shot Studio, and Career Insights Center
- Thought Leadership - the Healthcare Quality Showcase, Spotlights on Quality
- Experiences - Ice Cream Social, Trail Mix Bar, and more
- Advertising Opportunities - Program Book ad and mobile app exposure
- Brand Awareness - room drops, lanyards, tote bags, and high traffic physical locations
Learn more about these and other opportunities and take the next steps to being part of NAHQ Next.
Join us January 26, 2017, 12-1 pm CST to hear more about the exciting opportunities at NAHQ Next and to have your questions answered!
What's New at NAHQ Next
- interact with industry partners like you with the solutions they are looking for
- forge new connections with other leaders in healthcare quality
- visit the Professional Development Center (the central activity center of the exhibit hall)
- learn about the products that impact healthcare quality in the Healthcare Quality Showcase
During our three-day conference, you'll have face-to-face time to explain how your solutions can complement and support the work of these professionals. You can showcase your offerings to the very people who will use them, as well as the experts who can lobby for their purchase.