Journal for Healthcare Quality
The Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ) is the first choice for creative and scientific solutions in the pursuit of healthcare quality.
Member Access to JHQ Online
JHQ Special Issues
JHQ Call for Papers
JHQ Electronic Table of Content (e-TOC) alerts
Editor-in-Chief Maria Shirey, PhD MBA RN NEA-BC ANEF FACHE FAAN is joined by the JHQ Editorial Board and reviewers in their pursuit of achieving the mission and vision of the publication:
JHQ is a peer-reviewed professional resource that promotes the art and science of healthcare quality practice to improve health outcomes.
JHQ is the premier resource for creative and scientific solutions in the pursuit of healthcare quality.
The Journal for Healthcare Quality is published bi-monthly by Wolters Kluwer|Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. ISSN number 1062-2551.
All NAHQ members receive a subscription and free CPHQ Continuing Education (CE) in every issue.
To access full Journal for Healthcare Quality articles online:
- Visit the Member Savings & Offers page under Member Resources
- Log-in when prompted
- Click on "Journal for Healthcare Quality Online"
- You will be directed to the Wolters Kluwer|Lippincott Williams & Wilkins website to view all JHQ articles.
View past special issues of the Journal for Healthcare Quality.
The Call for Papers for the 2016 Special Issue has closed.
Want a quick and easy way to read new articles in the Journal for Healthcare Quality (JHQ)? These alerts allow you to receive the content before the publication arrives, links you directly to the article, and are easy to share with others!
To sign up for content alerts:
- register with the Wolters Kluwer|Lippincott Williams & Wilkins website
- Click on "Subscribe to eTOC" underneath the current issue header.
- validate your email address, an email will be sent to you.
- Confirm your subscription with the email that was sent to your address.